Accounts Payable and Logistics Assistant
Decorative Materials is the largest privately owned luxury tile showroom in Colorado. For over 35 years, we have taken pride in nurturing deep connections with our clients, vendors, and associates. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide a memorable experience accompanied by an irreplaceable finished product. Known best for our industry knowledge, extensive product offering and excellent customer service.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable and Logistics Assistant to work alongside our President.
This position offers upward growth and the ability to take on more responsibilities, all within a culture that emphasizes employee wellbeing, integrity, and dedication to work for the greater good. If you want to work with a professional team that embraces challenges and strives for success, all while having fun, then this job is for you!
Ranked Top 20 Female Owned Business by ColoradoBiz Magazine.
- Enjoy working with efficiency and proficiency within all aspects of A/P including resolving vendor invoice problems and auditing invoices while utilizing NetSuite software.
- Assist Logistics Manager with various tasks including, but not limited to, researching claims + freight bills, and tracking + tracing shipments.
- Pursue every project and interaction with accuracy and conviction to best meet and exceed expectations.
- Think creatively and innovate to improve the processes within our internal systems to create a more efficient flow.
- Enjoy working in an environment that values gratitude and can act daily with kindness through all interactions with co-workers, vendors, and clients.
- 5 years accounting experience.
- Analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite, or another ERP system.
- Strong organizational skills, project management, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to work 40-45 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Able to commute to our Denver Warehouse.
- Salary: $75,000 - $80,000 per year, depending on education, experience and abilities.
- Ability to earn annual team bonus based on company performance.
- Decorative Materials exemplifies a family rather than a corporation; we are small enough, so everyone is heard and understood as individuals and large enough to offer great benefits! We are an intimate, privately owned business with an interactive founder/owner who encourages and supports opportunities for growth, and who empowers every employee to share in the success of the company.
- Generous paid time off reaching 4 weeks a year for new hires. In your first year with us, you will accrue 3 weeks of PTO, in addition to our Christmas week closure and 5 major federal holidays that are all fully paid.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Annual company retreat incorporating each team member.