Decorative Materials is the largest privately owned luxury tile showroom in Colorado. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide a memorable experience accompanied by an irreplaceable finished product. Known best for our industry knowledge, extensive product offering and excellent customer service. We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for our Denver Showroom.
- The Project Coordinator will work in partnership with their Design Consultant in every aspect of the project. The focus of the position is 60% on project administration + delivery and 40% on client interaction.
- Daily tasks include scheduling appointments, entering quotes, managing vendor PO’s and confirmations, opening sample pallets and UPS deliveries, tracking orders, coordinating deliveries, hanging display boards, maintaining showroom appearance, general office duties, running samples to clients and going on site visits as needed. No design experience required
- Must be organized, accurate and extremely detail oriented
- Quick learner with the ability to prioritize and problem solve efficiently
- Exceptional phone etiquette + professional demeanor
- Client-centric approach with a constant goal of exceeding expectations
- Computer Skills – CAD (preferred but not necessary), Microsoft Office
- Able to work 40-45 hours per week Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- Able to commute to our Edwards Showroom location
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs – tile display boards can be heavy!
Salary Plus Commission | Bonus | Excellent Benefits
- Decorative Materials exemplifies a family rather than a corporation; we are small enough, so everyone is heard and understood as individuals and large enough to offer great benefits!
- We are an intimate, privately owned business with an interactive founder/owner who encourages and supports opportunities for growth, and who empowers every employee to share in the success of the company.
- Generous paid time off reaching 4 weeks a year for new hires. Annual company retreat incorporating each team member.