Decorative Materials, a local business founded in 1988 with 4 showrooms throughout Colorado is the leader in supplying luxury tile and stone. Known best for our vast selection of the world’s finest and trending ceramic, stone, porcelain and glass tiles, industry knowledge, design expertise and excellent customer service. We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for our Denver location. This individual will work in partnership with and as an extension of the Design Consultant in every aspect of the project with 80% focus being on administration & 20% on client interaction.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service.
• Return phone calls and emails the same day they come in.
• Participate in Client meetings as needed with the goal of providing a luxury experience
• Field client inquiries as needed to support DC
• Schedule client appointments for DC
- Order Processing
• Enter or Revise Quotes in SS per quote format including adding/updating freight charges
• Complete Stock Checks
• Process orders including Add-on and Client sample orders
• Manage order confirmations from Vendors per P&P
• Reply to all reminders within 2 working days.
• Maintain contact with the client throughout the project. ETA’s, Lead times, Samples, Back orders, Short shipments, anything pertaining to the order.
• Assist DC in coordinating & processing returns
• Involve Manager on all order discrepancies over $50.00
• Answer phones
• Process & Distribute all incoming shipments, check in samples, package out going ups
• Clean up after client meetings if requested by DC
• Assist with overall cleanliness and organization of showroom.
• Purge complete files from file cabinet every 6 months
- Attend Showroom Events, Vendor Trainings, Sales Trainings, & Industry events.
- Learn any System needed & use consistently.
• Studio Showroom
- Read and Follow Policy & Procedures.
- Special projects for Showroom Manager / COO / Founder
- Live by Decorative Materials Values.