Denver - Warehouse
Decorative Materials is the largest privately owned luxury tile showroom in Colorado. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide a memorable experience accompanied by an irreplaceable finished product. Known best for our industry knowledge, extensive product offering and excellent customer service. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator.
The Warehouse Administrator is an administrative position that will support Logistics and Human Resources senior staff at our Denver Warehouse. This will start out as a part-time, hourly position that is expected to require approximately 30 to 40 hours per week initially and will likely become a full-time role in the future.
- Office administration + organization including but not limited to filing, ordering office supplies and general clerical tasks
- Answering the phone and greeting clients
- Utilizing our business software to look up client orders and update import status
- Maintaining and updating Excel documents
- Generating and analyzing reports with guidance from manager
- Monthly freight bill audit
- Filing checks biweekly
- Supporting Controller and Logistics Manager as needed
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Must be organized, accurate and extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn sales software – quick learner
- Exceptional phone etiquette + professional demeanor
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Personable and comfortable greeting clients at the warehouse
- Willingness to take on more and grow with the company
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm
- Able to commute to our Denver Warehouse
Love Where You Work!
- We are an intimate, privately owned business with an interactive founder/owner who encourages and supports opportunities for growth, and who empowers every employee to share in the success of the company.