Denver Sales Manager
Decorative Materials is seeking a Denver Sales Manager who will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
We are a full-service luxury tile showroom providing passionate expertise and personalized service throughout every stage of our clients’ projects. From helping with product selection and design to providing drawings, onsite layouts and installation support as needed, we partner with all parties involved, including architects, designers, contractors, tile installers and end users. Our passion is to bring an exceptional client experience accompanied by the most unique blend of tile and stone.
For over 35 years, we have taken pride in nurturing deep connections with our clients, vendors, and associates.
Ranked Top 20 Female Owned Business by ColoradoBiz Magazine.
- Meet or exceed sales goals within a culture that values gratitude, acting daily with kindness through all interactions.
- Lead an 8-10 person sales team to goal by mentoring, motivating and guiding the team.
- Enjoy and monitor all aspects of Client Outreach from beginning to end with each individual Design Consultant and Project Coordinator team.
- Manage client lists, projections, and sales goals on a weekly basis with the end result to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Have the flexibility to jump in and help where needed, including everything from assisting clients to unpacking samples.
- Proven track record of managing an 8-10 person sales team and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Industry related sales experience.
- 3 years of CRM and ERP experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift as needed.
- Ability to set measurable goals and hold the team accountable.
- Able to work 40-45 hours per week Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Able to commute to our Denver Showroom location.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds – tile display boards can be heavy!
- Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year, dependent on experience.
- Tiered quarterly and annual bonus, based on meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Decorative Materials exemplifies a family rather than a corporation; we are small enough, so everyone is heard and understood as individuals and large enough to offer great benefits! We are an intimate, privately owned business with an interactive founder/owner who encourages and supports opportunities for growth, and who empowers every employee to share in the success of the company.
- Generous paid time off reaching 4 weeks a year for new hires. In your first year with us, you will accrue 3 weeks of PTO, in addition to our Christmas week closure and 5 major federal holidays that are all fully paid.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Annual company retreat incorporating each team member.