Decorative Materials is the largest privately owned luxury tile showroom in Colorado. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide a memorable experience accompanied by an irreplaceable finished product. Known best for our industry knowledge, extensive product offering and excellent customer service. We are currently looking for a Design Consultant for our Basalt Showroom.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships within the trade community
- Identify and pursue potential new business
- Deliver passionate expertise and personalized service throughout product selection and layout
- Manage all aspects of the project from selection to installation
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals
- Assist showroom staff with curating and placing new products as they come in or phase out
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and live presentation skills
- Great references with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Quick learner, proficient and organized with the ability to prioritize
- Confident, empowered and team focused personality
- Able to work 40-45 hours per week Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- Able to commute to our Basalt Showroom
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs – tile and stone samples can be heavy!
- College degree or equivalent experience